Trust..

Long time back, I had an argument with someone in Poornam. The argument was that I declared, "we shouldn't trust people easily, especially guys..". [No offense meant, please]. I was just meaning that we shouldn't trust a person until we know him/her very well for a considerable time.

The poem below was written during the argument. Just had a chance to remember it yesterday, dug it out and here it is : [ the language is kind of sluggish. May be I will modify it a bit when I get time and republish]

Why does man have to fear
The coming and going dangers??

It's that the man is eager
to ensure the safety first.
That's why he takes shelter
when it is thundering heavily.
The same time he searches shades
when the sun burns him by the heat.

But when the sun shines its glee
and birds chirp on the tree
The man is there to see all
and enjoy the joyous time.
Never does he want to do this,
where he may hurt by that.

The love is the sun of his life
which can burn him by choice.
If there is trust with love,
it's like the sun in spring
If there is trust missing
the love burns him for sure.

For his on safety he will first,
take an umbrella of non-trust
and he choose to walk in the sun
and see the world around.
When he sees the spring around,
and a sun that don't hurt
he will surely throw of his shade
and jump to the sun of spring
where there is happy and trust
and love and joy live together.

3 comments:

Jaseer Abubakar said...

Not an MCP but to be honest.. I
dont quite approve what you have written !!

Nasrajan said...

Jaseer and Sojish,

Both of you know me to some extent, personally.. :-), though at different circumstances..

The issue is not to bring up a gender based bashing .. The only intention was to bring out the importance of trust and how it is important to relationships .. ;-)

Anonymous said...

I didn't find any abuse to my species in your write up. What I found is the question, the worries of man over the ages. The Basic instinct. The fight for survival.


I remembered The Bible verse

( Mathai 6:26. )

Akasathile paravakale nokkuvin. Ava vithakkunnilla, koyyunnilla ....

ie:

Behold the birds of the heaven, that they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; and your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are not ye of much more value then they?

( I didn't find any thing related to 'Trust' ! )