Century is to Sachin ..



"And that is the reason why this victory is great, because different players have made contributions to the win." - Sachin Tendulkar

Sachin may have different reasons to be happy when he added each century to his score sheet. I am not an ardent cricket fan who sets auto refresh for the score page in browser for 5 minutes,yet refreshes the page in 2 minutes biting nails. Also, I have stopped watching matches (regularly) long ago (may be after the 1999 world cup). And my cricket interest limits to knowing Dhoni and sreesanth. Hence I don't have a topic to discuss in usual groups gatherings where the first question would surely be "whats the score?"..

So, what am I supposed to write about Sachin then? :-) Well,the number 100 has its own charm :-)

I installed a stats counter to the blog on April 16th. I just wanted to know which entries got more reads. Initially it was a flop because I knew exactly who would visit and read. All my readers were personally intimated when I made the first two-three entries around.

The stats today shows a number 100 (within these 2 weeks). And, I have my own reasons to be happy. :-) Yes, Thanks to all of you who encourage me to write more.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

keep writing. You can beat Sachin in the number of Centuries in a few months. (But not him)

Miles to go :)